Tuesday 30 April 2013

Using Digital Photography To Reconnect Children With Nature



I found this video on the Children & Nature Website showing the research of Amy Thompson into using a digital camera as a tool to encourage children to get outside and interact with nature. Enjoy!



From YouTube And Published on Apr 10, 2013
Amy Thompson -"I made this video to fulfill the requirements of Miami University's Biology in the Age of Technology course, Spring 2013. I hope that by sharing my video with parents in my community, I will encourage them to get outdoors and show them how digital photography can be used to reconnect their children with nature."

At Discovery Child Care, in Barrie Ontario, we believe in the importance of connecting children with nature. Contact Us to find out more about our eco-friendly child care facility and our nature programs.

1 comment: